By Robert Carver
Read Online or Download Practical Data Analysis with JMP PDF
Similar mathematical & statistical books
Makes use of the strong interactive and visible technique of JMP to introduce readers to the common sense and strategies of statistical pondering and knowledge research. It incorporates a myriad of examples and difficulties that depend upon genuine units of knowledge, frequently beginning with a big or fascinating examine query that an investigator has pursued.
Via research of the eu Union Emissions buying and selling Scheme (EU ETS) and the fresh improvement Mechanism (CDM), this ebook demonstrates how one can use numerous econometric ideas to investigate the evolving and increasing carbon markets sphere, recommendations that may be extrapolated to the global market.
Deals a cookbook method for doing statistics with SAS. based particularly round the most ordinarily used statistical projects or techniques--for instance, evaluating skill, ANOVA, and regression--it offers an easy-to-follow, how-to method of statistical research now not present in different books.
This booklet offers a quick, easy-to-read advisor to enforcing hierarchical linear modeling utilizing 3 major software program systems, via a suite of unique how-to functions articles following a standardard educational structure. The "guide" element includes 5 chapters via the editor, offering an outline of HLM, dialogue of methodological assumptions, and parallel labored version examples in SPSS, SAS, and HLM software program.
- Trade Weekly Options Using Android Mobile Devices
- Innovative Technologies in Urban Mapping: Built Space and Mental Space (SxI - Springer for Innovation / SxI - Springer per l'Innovazione)
- Basiswissen Mathematik: Der smarte Einstieg in die Mathematikausbildung an Hochschulen (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
- MATHEMATICA kompakt: Mathematische Problemlösungen für Ingenieure, Mathematiker und Naturwissenschaftler (German Edition)
- SAS Certification Prep Guide: Base Programming for SAS 9, Third Edition
- SMath for Physics
Additional resources for Practical Data Analysis with JMP