By Ansgar Steland
Read or Download Basiswissen Statistik: Kompaktkurs für Anwender aus Wirtschaft, Informatik und Technik (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition) PDF
Best mathematical & statistical books
Makes use of the strong interactive and visible technique of JMP to introduce readers to the good judgment and techniques of statistical considering and information research. It contains a myriad of examples and difficulties that depend upon genuine units of knowledge, usually beginning with an enormous or fascinating study query that an investigator has pursued.
Via research of the eu Union Emissions buying and selling Scheme (EU ETS) and the fresh improvement Mechanism (CDM), this publication demonstrates the best way to use a number of econometric ideas to investigate the evolving and increasing carbon markets sphere, recommendations that may be extrapolated to the global market.
Bargains a cookbook process for doing information with SAS. established in particular round the most ordinarily used statistical initiatives or techniques--for instance, evaluating capacity, ANOVA, and regression--it presents an easy-to-follow, how-to method of statistical research now not present in different books.
This e-book presents a short, easy-to-read consultant to imposing hierarchical linear modeling utilizing 3 top software program systems, through a collection of unique how-to purposes articles following a standardard tutorial layout. The "guide" element contains 5 chapters via the editor, supplying an outline of HLM, dialogue of methodological assumptions, and parallel labored version examples in SPSS, SAS, and HLM software program.
- Learning RStudio for R Statistical Computing
- Customer Segmentation and Clustering Using SAS Enterprise Miner, Third Edition
- Excel by Example: A Microsoft Excel Cookbook for Electronics Engineers
- Medical Computer Vision and Bayesian and Graphical Models for Biomedical Imaging: MICCAI 2016 International Workshops, MCV and BAMBI, Athens, Greece, October ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- MACHINE LEARNING using MATLAB
- Data Analysis, Machine Learning and Knowledge Discovery (Studies in Classification, Data Analysis, and Knowledge Organization)
Extra resources for Basiswissen Statistik: Kompaktkurs für Anwender aus Wirtschaft, Informatik und Technik (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)