By Mithat Gonen
Read or Download Analyzing Receiver Operating Characteristic Curves with SAS (Sas Press Series) PDF
Similar mathematical & statistical books
Makes use of the strong interactive and visible method of JMP to introduce readers to the good judgment and techniques of statistical considering and knowledge research. It encompasses a myriad of examples and difficulties that depend on genuine units of knowledge, usually beginning with an enormous or fascinating study query that an investigator has pursued.
Via research of the eu Union Emissions buying and selling Scheme (EU ETS) and the fresh improvement Mechanism (CDM), this publication demonstrates how you can use various econometric options to research the evolving and increasing carbon markets sphere, innovations that may be extrapolated to the global market.
Bargains a cookbook method for doing facts with SAS. dependent in particular round the most typically used statistical initiatives or techniques--for instance, evaluating ability, ANOVA, and regression--it presents an easy-to-follow, how-to method of statistical research no longer present in different books.
This ebook offers a short, easy-to-read consultant to imposing hierarchical linear modeling utilizing 3 prime software program structures, by way of a suite of unique how-to purposes articles following a standardard tutorial layout. The "guide" element includes 5 chapters by way of the editor, supplying an outline of HLM, dialogue of methodological assumptions, and parallel labored version examples in SPSS, SAS, and HLM software program.
- PROC REPORT by Example: Techniques for Building Professional Reports Using SAS: Techniques for Building Professional Reports Using SAS
- Fundamentos de Octave (Spanish Edition)
- MATHEMATICA kompakt: Mathematische Problemlösungen für Ingenieure, Mathematiker und Naturwissenschaftler (German Edition)
- MATLAB Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach
- JMP for Basic Univariate and Multivariate Statistics: Methods for Researchers and Social Scientists, Second Edition
Extra info for Analyzing Receiver Operating Characteristic Curves with SAS (Sas Press Series)