By Tricia Aanderud,Rob Collum,Ryan Kumpfmiller
SAS visible Analytics instantly highlights key relationships, outliers, clusters, tendencies and extra. those talents will consultant you to severe insights that encourage motion out of your information. With this booklet, you are going to turn into expert utilizing SAS visible Analytics to give information and ends up in customizable, strong visualizations, in addition to guided analyses via auto-charting. With interactive dashboards, charts, and studies, you are going to create visualizations which show transparent and actionable insights for any dimension and sort of knowledge.
This ebook principally specializes in the model of SAS visible Analytics on SAS 9.4, even though it is accessible on either 9.4 and SAS Viya structures. every one model is taken into account the newest liberate, with next releases deliberate to proceed on each one platform; for that reason, the Viya model works equally to the 9.4 model and should glance standard. This ebook covers new beneficial properties of every and significant ameliorations among the 2.
With this publication, you are going to learn the way to:
- construct your first document utilizing the SAS visible Analytics clothier
- arrange a dashboard and be sure the simplest structure
- successfully use geo-spatial gadgets so as to add situation analytics to reports
- comprehend and use the weather of knowledge visualizations
- arrange and cargo your facts with the SAS visible Analytics information Builder
- study facts with a number of strategies, together with forecasting, notice clouds, warmth maps, correlation matrix, and more
- comprehend management actions to maintain SAS visible Analytics buzzing along
- Optimize your surroundings for issues akin to scalability, availability, and potency among parts of your SAS software program deployment and information providers
Read Online or Download An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data PDF
Similar mathematical & statistical books
Makes use of the robust interactive and visible strategy of JMP to introduce readers to the common sense and techniques of statistical pondering and information research. It incorporates a myriad of examples and difficulties that depend on genuine units of information, usually beginning with a major or attention-grabbing examine query that an investigator has pursued.
Via research of the eu Union Emissions buying and selling Scheme (EU ETS) and the fresh improvement Mechanism (CDM), this ebook demonstrates tips to use a number of econometric recommendations to research the evolving and increasing carbon markets sphere, innovations that may be extrapolated to the global market.
Deals a cookbook process for doing facts with SAS. based particularly round the most ordinarily used statistical projects or techniques--for instance, evaluating ability, ANOVA, and regression--it offers an easy-to-follow, how-to method of statistical research now not present in different books.
This booklet presents a short, easy-to-read consultant to imposing hierarchical linear modeling utilizing 3 top software program systems, via a collection of unique how-to functions articles following a standardard educational layout. The "guide" component involves 5 chapters via the editor, supplying an summary of HLM, dialogue of methodological assumptions, and parallel labored version examples in SPSS, SAS, and HLM software program.
- Vector Generalized Linear and Additive Models: With an Implementation in R (Springer Series in Statistics)
- Python Algorithms: Mastering Basic Algorithms in the Python Language
- Quantitative Trading with R: Understanding Mathematical and Computational Tools from a Quant’s Perspective
- SAS Programming and Data Visualization Techniques: A Power User's Guide
- Statistik von Kopf bis Fuß (German Edition)
- Learning the Pandas Library: Python Tools for Data Munging, Analysis, and Visualization (Treading on Python Book 3)
Additional resources for An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data