By Berthold Lausen,Dirk Van den Poel,Alfred Ultsch
Read Online or Download Algorithms from and for Nature and Life: Classification and Data Analysis (Studies in Classification, Data Analysis, and Knowledge Organization) PDF
Similar mathematical & statistical books
Makes use of the strong interactive and visible procedure of JMP to introduce readers to the common sense and techniques of statistical considering and information research. It features a myriad of examples and difficulties that depend on genuine units of knowledge, frequently beginning with an immense or attention-grabbing study query that an investigator has pursued.
Via research of the eu Union Emissions buying and selling Scheme (EU ETS) and the fresh improvement Mechanism (CDM), this booklet demonstrates how one can use numerous econometric ideas to research the evolving and increasing carbon markets sphere, thoughts that may be extrapolated to the global market.
Deals a cookbook method for doing data with SAS. dependent particularly round the most typically used statistical initiatives or techniques--for instance, evaluating capability, ANOVA, and regression--it offers an easy-to-follow, how-to method of statistical research now not present in different books.
This booklet presents a quick, easy-to-read advisor to imposing hierarchical linear modeling utilizing 3 best software program structures, by way of a collection of unique how-to purposes articles following a standardard educational structure. The "guide" component contains 5 chapters by means of the editor, supplying an summary of HLM, dialogue of methodological assumptions, and parallel labored version examples in SPSS, SAS, and HLM software program.
- Adventures in Criminal Justice Research: Data Analysis Using SPSS 15.0 and 16.0 for Windows
- Practical Statistics for Data Scientists: 50 Essential Concepts
- Learning the Pandas Library: Python Tools for Data Munging, Analysis, and Visualization (Treading on Python Book 3)
- Recent Advances in Natural Computing: Selected Results from the IWNC 7 Symposium (Mathematics for Industry)
- Exchanging Data between SAS and Microsoft Excel: Tips and Techniques to Transfer and Manage Data More Efficiently
Extra resources for Algorithms from and for Nature and Life: Classification and Data Analysis (Studies in Classification, Data Analysis, and Knowledge Organization)