By Patrick T. Tam
For professors instructing physics and different technological know-how classes utilizing the Mathematica software program, A Physicist’s advisor to Mathematica, Second Edition is the one absolutely appropriate (new software program liberate) Mathematica textual content that engages scholars by way of supplying entire subject insurance, new functions, workouts and examples that permit the person to resolve quite a lot of physics problems.
- Does now not require past wisdom of Mathematica or desktop programming
- Can be used as both a major or supplemental textual content for upper-division physics majors
- Provides over 450 end-of-section routines and end-of-chapter problems
- Serves as a reference appropriate for chemists, actual scientists, and engineers
- Compatible with Mathematica model 6, a up to date significant release
Read Online or Download A Physicist's Guide to Mathematica PDF
Best mathematical & statistical books
Makes use of the strong interactive and visible procedure of JMP to introduce readers to the common sense and techniques of statistical considering and knowledge research. It encompasses a myriad of examples and difficulties that depend on genuine units of information, frequently beginning with an immense or fascinating examine query that an investigator has pursued.
Via research of the ecu Union Emissions buying and selling Scheme (EU ETS) and the fresh improvement Mechanism (CDM), this booklet demonstrates the way to use a number of econometric ideas to research the evolving and increasing carbon markets sphere, options that may be extrapolated to the global industry.
Bargains a cookbook procedure for doing records with SAS. dependent in particular round the most ordinarily used statistical initiatives or techniques--for instance, evaluating ability, ANOVA, and regression--it presents an easy-to-follow, how-to method of statistical research no longer present in different books.
This booklet offers a quick, easy-to-read consultant to imposing hierarchical linear modeling utilizing 3 major software program systems, via a suite of unique how-to purposes articles following a standardard tutorial structure. The "guide" component contains 5 chapters by means of the editor, offering an summary of HLM, dialogue of methodological assumptions, and parallel labored version examples in SPSS, SAS, and HLM software program.
- Input Modeling with Phase-Type Distributions and Markov Models: Theory and Applications (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics)
- Modelling Metabolism with Mathematica: Analysis of Human Erythrocyte
- Understanding Political Science Statistics using SPSS: A Manual with Exercises: Volume 1
- R for Microsoft® Excel Users: Making the Transition for Statistical Analysis
- Differential Equations with Maple V®
- Excel 2010 for Business Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Business Problems
Additional resources for A Physicist's Guide to Mathematica